Toxins accumulate in our bodies mainly due to pollution, eating unhealthy food, lack of function of one of the organs of the body, so the body needs get completely cleansed, which first begins in changing the lifestyle and starting a healthy diet.
The whole body cleansing includes 4 aspects:
1- Cleansing the colon: by using dietary fibers such as Psyllium husk that works to eliminate toxins, and laxative herbs such as Senna that help the body to quickly get rid of waste products, as well as activated charcoal tablets that act to adsorb gases and toxins.
2- Stimulate overall detoxification: through diuretics such as dandelion, parsley, celery and marjoram to get rid of excess fluids and salts in the kidneys.
3- Purify liver and blood from toxins: through antioxidants that combat free radicals and herbs that chelate heavy metals.
4- Immune system stimulation: using immune system stimulants that resist and fight infection.
- Drink a glass of water or herbal teas every hour during the day.
- Eat vegetables rich in antioxidants, minerals and vitamins to enhance the immune system and support liver function and purify the blood of toxins. They can be eaten fresh, cooked, juice or in soups.
- Eating fresh fruit or juices during the day as they contain large amounts of fluids, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins, making them very effective in detoxifying the body. The fruits of lemon and orange help to clean the liver of toxins.
- Eat all types of whole grains rich in fiber such as brown rice and barley, which is one of the most important foods for kidneys as a diuretic. You can also rely on peas, lentils, beans, corn and soybeans as sources of fiber, protein and minerals. Avoid all white flour products and white rice.
- Fish are the best animal foods as a source of protein and omega-3 acids. Avoid red meat and their derivatives.
- Make nuts and seeds part of your daily diet. They contain high fiber and minerals that reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer and diabetes.
Herbal and Dietary Supplements:
- “Fiber: Fiber supplements like Psyllium husk are used to continuously clean the colon and intestines from toxins and waste so that they are not reabsorbed by the body.
- Omega fatty acids: anti-inflammatory such as linseed oil and wheat germ.
- Dandelion, Burdock, Milk Thistle and chicory: to purify liver and blood from toxins.
- Senna: as a litter to get rid of waste.
- Spirulina: rich in disinfectants of toxins and heavy metals and has antioxidant properties.
- Wheatgrass: Contains vitamins A, B, E, K and chlorophyll to clean the body and support its activity.
- Parsley, celery and corn semolina: natural diuretics to get rid of excess water and salts.
- Green tea: rich in antioxidants.
- Bee Products: The 10% propolis mixture with mountain honey is the most powerful antibiotic in nature. It is rich in many flavonoids, supports immunity and cleanses blood from toxins.
- Ginger: Contains many beneficial properties for detoxification as well as improving digestion, and lowering cholesterol.
- Garlic: Antiviral and fungal, its effect is stronger when eaten raw and must be stored in a cool dry place.
The instructions and recommendations mentioned in this diet are general guidelines and do not take into account differences between individuals. Any health condition should be treated by a specialist and we advise you to consult your doctor before taking any product that may affect your health.