Energy & Endurance Boosting
Energy is the ability of the body to use oxygen to carry out physical activities for as long as possible. However, Endurance is the continuation of the body in performing this physical activity without feeling tired. Experts provide tips that contribute to enhancing the body’s stamina because there are always those who need instant energy and combat exhaustion.
- Eat several snacks during the day. Avoid heavy meals and fried foods. The best meals include salads, nuts, dried and fresh fruits as well as chicken or grilled fish with brown rice.
- Eat water-rich foods such as leafy vegetables, melons, water melons and apples. They prevent dehydration with hard work and prevent rapid exhaustion.
- Eat foods containing vitamin B (the energy-saving complex) such as eggs, meat, vegetables, wheatgrass and pollen.
- Consume whole grains such as brown rice, brown bread, vegetables and fruits that contain fiber, vitamins and minerals. Avoid white flour along with its products of bread, cakes, and sweets.
- Eat foods rich in vitamin C, such as guavas, citrus fruits and red peppers as they are antioxidants.
- Make protein a part of every meal. Protein helps focus and attention and prevents drowsiness. Select lean protein of meat and chicken, eggs and fish. You can also eat soy protein shakes.
- Vegetable oils, such as olive oil and sesame oil, are used in cooking as healthier and lighter alternatives to ghee and butter.
Herbal and Dietary Supplements:
- Multivitamin Supplements: with a light on magnesium, chromium, calcium and vitamins B, C, E
- Royal jelly: the instant energy booster in endurance programs because it contains special components that revitalize the body and enhance its vital functions. When mixed with Korean ginseng, it provides long-lasting vitality. Take it in the morning or before the hard work.
- Siberian Ginseng and Ashwagandha: Maintain your body’s energy levels and reduce stress, so it’s best to take them at the end of the day. Siberian ginseng provides can help maintain energy during long working hours or study, while Ashwaganda is characterized by the stress relief and increased concentration.
- Whey protein + cranberry mix + seed mix + pomegranate: the best meal after hard muscle exercise to compensate for lost energy, fight fatigue and supply the body with food, antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
- Pollen: Provides a tremendous boost of energy with its content of amino acids, fatty acids, minerals and vitamins.
- Omega-3 fatty acids in fish, flax seeds and nuts to support mental performance.
- Green Tea and Yerba Mate contain caffeine that stimulates and energizes the body.
- Garlic, onion, chili pepper and ginger increase the blood flow throughout the body, enhancing metabolism.
- Dandelion, parsley and celery cleanse the body of toxins and eliminate them through the kidneys.
The instructions and recommendations mentioned in this diet are general guidelines and do not take into account differences between individuals. Any health condition should be treated by a specialist and we advise you to consult your doctor before taking any product that may affect your health.