With aging, our skin is exposed to many effects, chemicals, tension and pollution, making the skin lose its collagen, reducing its elasticity and its production of skin oils, leaving the skin dry and wrinkled. Fresh skin requires a balanced healthy diet rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that enhance the beauty of the skin from the inside out and regular sufficient sleep using natural products suitable for its type. A clean rosy skin is the standard for a healthy skin.
Omega 3-6 fatty acid supplements that protect against the sun’s effects on the skin. They are available in nuts, fish, linseed oil and sesame oil.
Your meals should contain at least one meal a day consisting only of vegetables and fruit, such as berry salad (blue berries and cranberries), that works as an antioxidant that protects against premature aging.
Fresh juices are preferred for fruits, vegetables and filtered water.
Eat sulfuric foods that help support the production of collagen and keep the skin moist, such as garlic and onion.
Eat vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and vitamin A rich foods which help to repair skin damages caused by the sunlight that leads to a dry skin and wrinkles. Vitamin A is available in carrots, eggs, yogurt, liver, potatoes and mangoes.
Vitamin B complex maintains the skin hydration and prevents dryness that causes wrinkles and stretch marks, available in whole grains, dairy products and eggs.
Vitamin C, an antioxidant that stimulates the production of collagen in the skin, leaving the skin fresh and young, available in acidic fruits such as grapefruit and oranges, as well as berries, tomatoes, kiwi, broccoli and spinach
Herbal and Dietary Supplements:
- Omega 3-6 fatty acid supplements: Available in linseed and wheat germ oil are very important for a healthy skin.<
- Bee products: Use honey for all skin types. It works as a natural moisturizer that has the ability to maintain the moisture and natural oils of the skin and to soften the skin and give it vitality and freshness. It works as an anti-bacterial and anti-itching for the sensitive skin and as an antioxidant to protect the skin from cracks caused by the sunlight and to prevent the destruction of its cells.
- Royal jelly: Generally used to maintain the skin freshness.
- Dandelion and Actium: To purify the body of toxins.
- Green Tea: Rich in antioxidants that the skin needs.
- Green juices: work to clean the body of toxins and have a renewing effect on the youth and the freshness of the skin
The instructions and recommendations mentioned in this diet are general guidelines and do not take into account differences between individuals. Any health condition should be treated by a specialist and we advise you to consult your doctor before taking any product that may affect your health.