While most of people are trying to get rid of excess weight, exercise and harsh surgical procedures to get an attractive appearance, many suffer from the problem of thinness, which puts them on an equal footing with patients with obesity, both types face a ghost threatening their lives, and to treat thinness it is importance for us to know its reasons and its symptoms.
A loss of appetite – continue to follow a diet after reaching the desired weight – increased thyroid activity – severe anemia – tumors – vomiting and continuous diarrhea – severe depression
Pale face – dry skin – hair fall – dark circles around the eyes – headache and dizziness – malnutrition – hormonal problems – some organic and psychological diseases.
- “Dairy products: Whole fat milk and its derivatives of cheese, cream, yoghurt, desserts and ice cream are among the richest foods in protein and are easy to chew and swallow. Eat more from these foods during the day.
- Chocolate and Nuts: Nutritionists and dieters advocate them. Besides the wonderful taste of chocolate, Chocolate and Nuts help to significantly increase the weight. It also improves the mood and appetite. Nuts such as peanuts, cashews, almonds, hazelnuts and walnuts help to gain weight because they contain abundant amounts of protein and unsaturated fats.
- Potatoes: One of the most foods rich in carbohydrates, sugars, magnesium and potassium.
- All fruits and juices: especially high calorie fruits such as mangoes, dates, bananas, cherries, figs and grapes. Add dried fruits to your food.
- Pastry: Pies, pizza and desserts. Barley and oats can be eaten between meals.”
Herbal and Dietary Supplements:
- “Protein supplementation: The most important nutrient to gain weight is protein, although fat may contain more energy, but building tissues, organs, and the body in general is protein-based, and protein supplements such as whey protein, soy protein and wheat germ are recommended.
- Ginger, Ginseng and Dandelion: To help increase the appetite.
- Fenugreek: acts as an appetite suppressant and tonic for digestion.
- Wheatgrass: Wheatgrass is used with milk and honey as a central source of nutrients to increase the hemoglobin production.
- Royal jelly is one of the best appetizers as it stimulates the activity of the organs.
- Pollen contains amino acids, vitamins, minerals and enzymes to increase appetite and supply the body with the protein needed for weight gain
- Dates molasses: Eat date molasses as it is a high calorie food with nutritional values, and contains the vitamin “B” complex, which helps to increase the appetite and calm the nerves.
- Vitamins and minerals: Take iron, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin B complex”
The instructions and recommendations mentioned in this diet are general guidelines and do not take into account differences between individuals. Any health condition should be treated by a specialist and we advise you to consult your doctor before taking any product that may affect your health.